Click on a link of interest below:
- ADAIN Procedure -Abcess drainage, antibiotic injection, and neuter.
- Bubble Study -The reason to perform a bubble study is to confirm the presence of shunting of blood from venous to arterial flow such as a Reverse VSD or a Reverse PDA.
- Costo-Chondral Bone Marrow Aspiration Technique - Watch the video of the technique.
- Gallbladder Motility Study - This is a basis of a study we are doing but from a practical standpoint demonstrates if the GB is working at all. If no movement from cholecystokinin stimulated postprandially, then the GB is dysfunctional and suggests need for removal.
- Intraoperative Ultrasound - We developed this technique to be used on any abdominal organ but is especially effective in case of infiltrative, focal and multifocal GI lesions.
- Lindquist Compression Technique for Thoracic FNA -This technique often makes inaccessible thoracic lesions accessible.
- Traumatic Catheterization Procedure - Learn the procedure.
- UGELAB for Transitional Cell Carcinoma - See the technique in action.
- Ultrasound-Guided Drainage - Learn what you can do with a needle and a probe.