Clinical Sonography and Educational Telemedicine
Access to Specialists
Providing an in-depth description of the specialists’ findings for every organ system and body part imaged.
SonoPath offers various courses and training to help up your game in clinical sonography.
LIVE Virtual Weekends
Improve Your Skills
Educating and supporting technicians and doctors performing the imaging by providing feedback to help improve their skill set.
Meet Dr. Lindquist
Dr. Lindquist has helped hundreds of sonographers go from entry level to high level by means of direct on-site instruction and remote approaches and he keeps adapting to new, efficient techniques and technologies to help you up your game.
We educate while we interpret and that may be through a short private email, a voice memo, or a quick iPhone videoclip or maybe you did everything right, in diagnostic fashion and need no help with that case but our report will reflect you well with your clients.
Whatever the presentation and ability may be, we are here to supply our members only service with rock star reports and private virtual support all included in our competitive prices. See why sonographers from Europe to North America to Australia use SonoPath for case interpretation from the inside out.
All who have used us for this have seen their businesses grow considerably. It’s just that simple and it’s not a coincidence. We do this to support you but also to avoid the telemedicine plagued garbage-in-garbage out scenarios of the past and present.
Clinical Sonography Applications
- Ocular Internal and Retrobulbar Disease
- Superficial Soft Tissue and Lytic Bone Lesions – Sampling
- Thyroid/Parathyroid – Sampling
- Soft Tissue Masses – Sampling
- Lymph Nodes
- Salivary Glands
- Esophageal, Laryngeal and Tracheal Disease – Sampling
- Iliopsoas and Other
- Ulnar Caral Flexors/Palmar Ligament
- Abductor Pollicis Longus
- Articular, Soft Tissue, Lytic Bone Lesion Sampling
- General Soft Tissue: Search Foreign Bodies within Soft Tissue
- Cardiac Disease
- Lung Consolidations Adjacent to Body Wall & Diaphragm – Sampling
- Effusions & Sampling
- All Visceral Organ Internal and Global Evaluations
- GI Mural, Luminal Disease and Motility GES to Deep Pelvic Colon
- Urinary to Deep Pelvic Urethra & Ectopic Ureters
- Shunt Hunt with Appropriately Trained Sonographer
- Mass Intrinsic Surgical Evaluation (CT for Global Evaluation)
- Body Wall Disease
- All FNA, Drainage & Biopsy
- Perineal Masses
Schedule an Appointment
For a price list and protocols whether novice or advanced please fill out this form and let us know how we can help.
Watch your game improve case by case. You make the effort and we will guide and support you in the quest for probe domination.