Virtual Coaching From SonoPath
Check out SonoPath’s educational telemedicine™ services where you can work with SonoPath remotely to gain confidence, perfect your image sets, and take your skillset to the next level.
At SonoPath, we are supportive, personal, and focused on taking you to the next level. If you get home, and need further assistance, we are here for you!
- A brief instructional/educational voice memo or written email with no diagnostics. Designed for a quick refinement of technique when you are missing a few details.
- For example: Kidneys are vertical, bring the tail of the probe cranial or go intercostal to flatten; you are missing complete adrenals because you are approaching them obliquely. Refer to our “No Adrenal Left Behind”: educational campaign for adrenal approaches.
- Email-only – Instructional only, no diagnostics
- Email-only – Instructional, with informal report
If you’re looking for a more formal consultation and critique of your scan, this is it! Dr. Eric Lindquist, DMV, DAVP, Cert IVUSS will take you through a step-by-step tour of your case.
- 10-15 minute in-depth video of one of your scans with voiceover; detailed technique evaluation and recommendations.
- Critique designed to give specific direction on improving scanning technique for those who are missing essential views completely or who need assistance in multiple areas of their scanning.
- May be requested with or without a written diagnostic report. Good to do once monthly to ensure maintenance of and improvements to skills.
SonoPodcast Full Service – Video with written report
- SonoPodcast Recheck – Video with written report
- SonoPodcast-only – Video without written report
Ordering a QC Voice Memo or SonoPodcast
- Go to CASE UPLOADS
- Interpretation Type: Select ULTRASOUND
- Ultrasound Type: Select QC Voice Memo or SonoPodcast
- Specialist: Dr. Eric Lindquist
- Study Type: QC Voice Memo or SonoPodcast (and select option – see above)
- Request Type: Routine
- Fill out the rest of the patient info