Join Our Team
SonoPath is a DVM-owned, customer-centric company serving a community of veterinarians and technicians who share our passion for diagnostic efficiency and value of customer service.
We are highly focused on providing quality education, personalized support, and encouragement to help our customers learn, grow, and provide the best patient care possible.
“Enhancing Diagnostic Efficiency”
“A New Wave of Thinking”
“Fostering the Art of Veterinary Medicine”
These core beliefs allow us to create lasting, meaningful relationships with our customers, who know they can count on us.
Veterinary Mobile Sonographer & Client Support Associate
SonoPath's New Jersey Mobile
Join a team that is revolutionizing mobile veterinary sonography.
New Jersey Mobile (fueled by SonoPath) is passionate about offering an innovative approach to veterinary medicine and clinical ultrasound by providing the perfect blend of telemedicine, quality education, clinical support, and ultrasound equipment.
We focus on highly trained staff, our own advanced diagnostic ultrasound machine- the NinjaSP, and work-life balance within our dynamic company.
Role Focus: Veterinary Mobile Sonographer
- Veterinary sonographer services to the clients of New Jersey Mobile includes efficient and complete ultrasound examinations and diagnostic services such as FNA/cytology, centesis procedures, and effective transfer of diagnostic data to SonoPath Telemedicine
- Monday-Friday schedule for mobile ultrasound- workday length dependent on need, workflow, traffic, and other considerations
- Ultrasound instructor for training labs at SonoPath’s New Jersey Education Center;
- Clinical support to New Jersey Mobile and SonoPath Telemedicine clients.
What You Can Expect to Do:
- Travel within the Northern NJ region to scan animals for veterinarians that need ultrasounds and potential FNA sampling for diagnosis
- Learn and instruct SonoPath’s SDEP Certification
- Work independently within a variety of clinic and hospital settings fostering relationships with doctors and staff
- Communicate and collaborate with the international SonoPath team virtually
- Troubleshoot, problem-solve, and pivot with changes and interruptions while maintaining attention to detail and sharp time-management skills
- Work with the ultrasound software and NinjaSP ultrasound machine, remaining current with updates
- Learn from SonoPath SDEP®-certified instructors to become successful within the mobile sonographer role; SonoPath will train and provide these courses (complete training and mentorship provided within company structure).
Our Ideal Candidate:
- New Jersey – licensed or license eligible CVT with passing of VTNE
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a technician in a general or specialty veterinary practice
- BA/BS a plus; RDMS welcome to apply
- Reliable vehicle required for mobile duties including proof of insurance
- Comfortable and flexible to work irregular hours, travel days, and occasional weekends
- Detail-oriented, adaptable, and able to place confidence in your team and leaders
- Always professional, friendly, calm and confident in stressful or emergency situations
- Ability to travel for instructing at education labs at our NJ education center, potential on-site at hospitals, at conferences as an exhibitor, etc. as required (travel, meals, and lodging costs paid for by SonoPath)
- Enjoys variety, problem-solving, and sharing knowledge with diverse personalities and within a range of settings
Who We Are:
SonoPath’s New Jersey Mobile emphasizes optimizing diagnostic efficiency with ultrasound services while also taking into account the valuable time of medical professionals and support staff within each veterinary hospital.
TO APPLY: Send cover letter, CV, and proof of licensure to
Any questions about the position, New Jersey Mobile, or SonoPath, call 800-838-4268 and ask to speak with Donna or Diane.
Salary and benefits dependent on experience and will be discussed in the formal interview process.