The Mindray Elite 8 Ultrasound Machine
Why SonoPath? SonoPath provides personalized service unheard of in the ultrasound industry, because we've been there. We are SDEP™ certified mobile sonographers not salespeople. You can confidently purchase an ultrasound machine knowing you will receive education, support and advisement.
Mindray Elite 8 Machine Specs: We selected the Mindray Elite 8 for its mid-range price combined with excellent high resolution image footprint.
Our immediate impressions that won us over include:
- Great window on respiratory interference
- Single cardiac probe that works great on all sizes and all Dopper velocities
- Intuitive workflow and basic knobology that is quickly learned
- Wide screen combined with a laptop style, easily carried by a comfortable handle 90 minute battery life, so in an emergency just grab and scan
- Stable protective hardshell case that travels smoothly on 360 degree wheels and fits everything needed with room for extras
Plug & Play. Your new Mindray Elite 8 will be delivered to you with SonoPath's unique presets already configured and field tested. We will provide you with training videos to help you learn about your machine. Our team is here for you for ongoing support when you need it.
Training Videos. You will receive training videos providing you with all the basics to get you
- Out of case and starting an exam - Covering patient setup, attaching probes, choosing presets for any scan
- Knobology during the scan - Saving videos and stills, measuring, annotating, etc.
- Image review and post processing - Sending individual images, deleting, recycle bin
- Cardiac measurements - From active exam or post processing
- Ending the exam - Saving and sending via USB or dicom direct & shutdown
- Backing up cases - Using backup function and alternative USB to external drive with instructions to upload to SonoPath telemed
Educational Products Included.
- QUICK START GUIDE: Informational packet with navigational tips and short-cuts: knobology,scanning workflow, saving, backing up and submitting your cases
- SONOPATH TRILOGY SET: Atlas of Veterinary Sonographic Pathology CD Small Animal Sonographic Pathology Top 60 Normal Echo & Abdominal Sonograms w/ Normal Age Related Changes
- THE CURBSIDE GUIDE: The Curbside Guide is a pragmatic internal medicine manual that melds the medicine with sonogram, focusing on diseases that are commonly diagnosed with ultrasound during an internal medicine work up in small animals
- 1 YEAR SONOPATH.COM ONLINE MEMBERSHIP: Community Forum Clinical & Pathology Search Engine 20,000+ Case Studies
- 20% OFF SDEP™ TRAINING COURSES: Discount valid for 1-year from date of purchase; Offer applies to the entire hospital staff
Other Educational Resources.
- On-Site Training Opportunities
- Online Digital Educational Downloads
- SonoPodcasts Review Your Images
- SonoPath Educational Telemedicine
No Pressure Sales Process. We know how stressful sales negotiations can be. SonoPath offers 2 machine packages both with a 5-year manufacturer warranty.
Abdominal Mindray Elite 8 with 2-probes: C11-3s Probe | L14-6 Probe
Abdominal and Cardiac Mindray Elite 8 with 4-probes: C11-3s Probe | L14-6 Probe | SP5-1s | P10- 4S Probe
*Machine Trial and Optional Loaner Program. To determine if the Elite 8 is right for you, we've developed a machine trial program where you can test the machine in the convenience of your own hospital. Mindray offers a 5 year manufacturer's warranty on every system sold, but SonoPath also offers an optional "Loaner Program" in case you should ever need to send your system to Mindray for repairs. *Please contact SonoPath for more details on our machine trial or loaner program options.
For more information about the Mindray Elite 8 please contact SonoPath at: 1-800-838-4268 or email@example.com