**PRE-ORDER NOW** Cardi-Go!
The Cardi-Go! is a sleek, light-weight, durable, veterinary ultrasound cardiac table.
The Cardi-Go! is a sleek, light-weight, durable, veterinary ultrasound cardiac table which was built for speed by Dr. Eric Lindquist, DMV, DABVP, Cert. IVUSS, a mobile sonographer with years of experience with high-volume case loads. Dr. Lindquist knows the importance of utilizing adaptable medical equipment which is why he designed a table that is collapsible, adjustable and easy to clean. Weighing less than 5 pounds and foldable, the Cardi-Go! can easily fit in any standard trunk, be checked as luggage for air travel, or tucked away in a closet to be stored conveniently when not in use.
- The Cardi-Go! has customized construction with no exposed parts.
- It can support patients weighing up to 120 lbs allowing you to scan anything from a small cat to a large Rottweiler.
- It has adjustable legs.
- The Cardi-Go! was designed with scanning cut-outs on the bed that provide access to the heart while ensuring support for the patient.
- It weighs just 5 ½ lbs and is foldable to easily fit into any standard trunk, can be checked as luggage for air travel, or conveniently tucked away in a closet. Perfect for mobile sonographers and veterinary hospitals.
- The CardiGo! is contructed with a bicycle grade Italian aluminum base that can support patients weighing up to 200 lbs, allowing you to scan anything from a small cat to a large Rottweiler.
Cardi-Go! tables pre-ordered/purchased online will be shipped within the contiguous United States.
**For all other orders including INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Please contact us directly for pre-order/purchase so we can process your transcation with the correct and most efficient shipping options to your area.
To contact SonoPath via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact SonoPath toll free at: 1-800-838-4268