The Cardi-Go!™ Cardiac Table
Unique Design to Amplify Scanning Window
Having trouble getting your acoustic windows on echocardiograms?The Cardi-Go!™ was specifically designed to “Hammock” the patient's chest which automatically amplifies the acoustic scanning window while minimizing the interference of lung artifact and allows for cleaner image sets during the echocardiogram.The patient is typically comfortable and calm just like relaxing in a hammock while the sonographer can focus on the image with a wider scanning window and is not distracted by the agitated patient being tilted all over to try to find the correct imaging window.
*Due to high demand the Cardi-Go!™ table is currently backordered, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.The Cardi-Go!™ is a sleek and durable, veterinary ultrasound cardiac table which was built for speed by Dr. Eric Lindquist, DMV, DABVP, Cert. IVUSS, a mobile sonographer with years of experience with high-volume case loads. Dr. Lindquist knows the importance of utilizing adaptable medical equipment which is why he designed a table that is light, portable, and easy to clean.
- The Cardi-Go!™ has customized construction with no exposed parts. Padded corners for patient comfort.
- Keep the animal comfortable and easy to hold.
- It can support patients weighing up to 80 lbs. Tested on larger animals but not suggested.
- The Cardi-Go!™ was designed with scanning cut-outs on the bed that provide access to the heart while ensuring support for the patient.
- It weighs approx. 4.5 lbs, folds to easily to fit into any standard trunk, can be checked as luggage for air travel, or conveniently tucked away in a closet at your clinic. Perfect for mobile sonographers and veterinary hospitals.
- Carrying case available for purchase: resistant nylon carrying case with shoulder strap, outside pocket and trolley band.
- Made in America and designed by mobile sonographers. Brought to you by SonoPath, living on the cutting edge of clinical sonography.Cardi-Go!™ tables purchased online will be shipped within the contiguous United States.**For all other orders including INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Please contact us directly so we can process your transcation with the correct and most efficient shipping options to your area.To contact SonoPath via email at: email@example.com, or contact SonoPath toll free at: 1-800-838-4268Product Dimensions:Height: 50 cm or 40 cmWidth: 50 cmLength: 100 cmFolds to: 50 cmWeight: Approx. 6 lbsLarge Dog Triangular Hole: 25.4cm X 25.4cm X 28.58cmReturn Policy:If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund (less shipping charges) or exchange the product within 30 days from the date you purchased it.Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Customer is responsible for return shipping to 141 Main Street, Andover, NJ 07821.Warranty:This guarantee provides you with free replacement parts for up to 12 months.Should we deem your table beyond repair, we will provide you with a free replacement.This warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage, such as scratches, cracks, general wear and tear or damage due to misuse of the product.Should you experience a problem with your cardiac table, or have any questions whatsoever, please contact one of our representatives at 800-838-4268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Please note, customer will be responsible for all shipping costs.