The Cardi-Go! Cardiac Table
Unique Design to Amplify Scanning Window
The Cardi-Go!™ was specifically designed to “Hammock” the patient's chest which automatically amplifies the acoustic scanning window while minimizing the interference of lung artifact and allows for cleaner image sets during the echocardigogram.
The Cardi-Go! is a sleek and durable, veterinary ultrasound cardiac table which was built for speed by Dr. Eric Lindquist, DMV, DABVP, Cert. IVUSS, a mobile sonographer with years of experience with high-volume case loads. Dr. Lindquist knows the importance of utilizing adaptable medical equipment which is why he designed a table that is collapsible, adjustable and easy to clean. Weighing just under 20 lbs and foldable, the Cardi-Go! can easily fit in any standard trunk, be checked as luggage for air travel, or tucked away in a closet to be stored conveniently when not in use.
- The Cardi-Go! has customized construction with no exposed parts.
- It can support patients weighing up to 120 lbs allowing you to scan anything from a small cat to a large Rottweiler.
- It has adjustable legs.
- The Cardi-Go! was designed with scanning cut-outs on the bed that provide access to the heart while ensuring support for the patient.
- It weighs 8 kg and is foldable to easily fit into any standard trunk, can be checked as luggage for air travel, or conveniently tucked away in a closet. Perfect for mobile sonographers and veterinary hospitals.
- The CardiGo! is contructed with a bicycle grade Italian aluminum base that can support patients weighing up to 200 lbs, allowing you to scan anything from a small cat to a large Rottweiler.
- Carrying case available for purchase: resistant nylon carrying case with shoulder strap, outside pocket and trolley band.
Cardi-Go! tables pre-ordered/purchased online will be shipped within the contiguous United States.
**For all other orders including INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Please contact us directly so we can process your transcation with the correct and most efficient shipping options to your area.
To contact SonoPath via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact SonoPath toll free at: 1-800-838-4268
Height: 50 cm or 40 cm
Width: 50 cm
Length: 100 cm
Folds to: 50 cm
Weight: 8 kg
Cat/Small Dog Holes: 16.51 cm x 10.16 cm
Large Dog Triangular Hole: 25.4cm X 25.4cm X 28.58cm