Surgical Biliary Disease Downloadable CE Program
1 CE credit: Vet or Tech
Objective: Understand the clinical and sonographic parameters of surgical biliary disease in order to recognize when medical and surgical treatment is appropriate in biliary disease processes in dogs and cats.
- Anatomy of the portal hilus
- Sonographic maneuvers for the portal hilus
- Prehepatic vs. hepatic and posthepatic disease clinical recognition
- Posthepatic vs parenchymal disease
- Clinical presentation
- Sonographic presentation
- Clinical parameters for surgical biliary disease
- Post hepatic obstruction from non hepatic disease
- Gall bladder disease-sonographic presentation
- Common bile duct disease- sonographic presentation
*Once you purchase the program, you will be provided a link to the video CE presentation and also the post-test questions. Answers can then be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your post-test is reviewed, we will send the corrected test back to you along with your CE certificate.
**SonoPath.com respectfully asks that you do not share, sell, or otherwise copy or distribute any portion (including audio, text, or images/videos) of this SonoPath.com downloadable material. Many thanks for your cooperation.