Surgical Biliary Disease and Ultrasound CE Program
1 CE credit: Vet or Tech
This RACE approved downloadable CE program will help you understand the clinical and sonographic parameters of surgical biliary disease in order to recognize when medical and surgical treatment is appropriate in biliary disease processes in dogs and cats.
- Anatomy of the portal hilus
- Sonographic maneuvers for the portal hilus
- Prehepatic vs. hepatic and posthepatic disease clinical recognition
- Posthepatic vs parenchymal disease
- Clinical presentation
- Sonographic presentation
- Clinical parameters for surgical biliary disease
- Post hepatic obstruction from non hepatic disease
- Gall bladder disease-sonographic presentation
- Common bile duct disease- sonographic presentation
*Once you purchase the program, you will be provided a link to the video CE presentation and also the post-test questions. Answers can then be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your post-test is reviewed, we will send the corrected test back to you along with your CE certificate.
**SonoPath.com respectfully asks that you do not share, sell, or otherwise copy or distribute any portion (including audio, text, or images/videos) of this SonoPath.com downloadable material. Many thanks for your cooperation.