Veterinary Ultrasound Events 2014
PVMA 8th Annual Keystone Conference: The annual Keystone conference is being held in Hershey, Pennsylvania August 14th-17th 2014. Dr. Eric Lindquist will be speaking (topic list to follow) and SonoPath.com will have a shared booth with Pennsylvannia Mobile in the exhibition hall.
Topics Thursday Aug 14th:
- Clinical Ultrasonography Nuts & Bolts. How it works and why we utilize it in our daily workups.
- The Top 10 list for utilizing ultrasound to help resolve your internal medicine cases.
- Veterinary Technology, Sonography and Enhancing Diagnostic Efficiency. Cases Where Time & Work Flow Efficiency Mattered In The Outcome.
- Clinical Sonography & Pancreatitis; Why Serum Enzyme Markers Only Tell Part Of The Story.
- The "ADR" Patient & The Sonogram: What Lives Beneath The Surface Of The Clinical Presentation: Adrenal Pathology, Gall Bladder Mucoceles, GI Obstructions, Abscesses, Occult Neoplasia.
- Interventional Ultrasound; Cool Diagnostic & Therapeutic Things To Do With A Needle & A Probe.
IVUSS Annual Meeting: The 2014 Annual Meeting will be held in Salzburg, Austria September 13-16, 2014 at the Castellani Parkhotel in Salzburg, Austria. "The adrenals, pancreas, and interventional ultrasound."Meeting registration is available at: www.IVUSS.com
The 39th World Small Animal Veterinary Association Congress: WSAVA 2014. Experience the majestic splendor of South Africa's wildlife, culture and tradition whilst enhancing your professional veterinary network and knowledge. Enjoy three days of educational opportunities presented by the most renowned speakers and names in the companion animal veterinary field. Our very own Dr. Remo Lobetti will be speaking. Cape Town, South Africa September 16-19, 2014
Topic List: Understanding PCR, Haemodymanic and renal changes in babesiosis, and controlling renal secondary hyperparathryroidism in cats.
CVMA Convention 2014: The Colorado Veterinary Medical Association’s annual convention is the largest gathering of the veterinary community in Colorado and offers a variety of opportunities for leadership, education, advocacy, and celebration. Loveland, Colorado September 19-20th 2014. Dr. Lindquist will be speaking (topic to be determined).
Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference: The annual ACVC conference is being held at the Atlantic City Convention Center October 13th-16th 2014. SonoPath.com will have a booth in the exhibition hall.
Past Events 2014
VIP Seminar: Altheim, Austria, February 13th and 14th 2014. Sonographic & Clinical Approach to Portosystemic Shunts (2 hours)
NJVMA Annual Meeting: The 130th meeting for the NJVMA will be held in Florham Park, NJ, March 7th, 8th, and 9th 2014 at the Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center.
Dr. Eric Lindquist will be speaking: "Ultrasound from basic to advanced; all organs".
Topics Sat. March 8th:
- Clinical ultrasonography nuts & bolts. How it works and why we utilize it in our daily workups.
- Sonographic pathology: The body as a sonographic archipelago of organs and walled-off pathology.
- Clinical sonography & pancreatic pathology. Why serum enzyme markers only tell part of the story.
- Clinical & sonographic approach to G.I. disease. Obstructions & foreign bodies; Part 1.
- Clinical & sonographic approach to G.I. disease. Obstructions & foreign bodies; Part 2.
Topics Sat. March 9th:
- Clinical approach to the urinary & reproductive pathology-UGELAB & interventional procedure options.
- Scanning Efficiency Techniques: How to get in, get done, get out at a high level optimizing technique and technology.