SDEP® ECHO Lecture & Hands-on Ultrasound Scanning Lab Nov. 6-8, 2020 **SOLD OUT**
Join Peter Modler DVM, Dipl.-Tzt. and Eric Lindquist, DMV, DABVP, Cert. IVUSS along with SonoPath's SDEP™ Certified Clinical Sonography team at the SonoPath Education Center for a 3-day weekend of hands-on training to rapidly learn to obtain all of the top echo views you need to optimize imaging, correctly diagnose, and make the right treatment decisions based on results for your patients.
- Course and materials fee
- Free SDEP® ECHO Progression instructional video a $189 value, upon registration
- 22 RACE approved CE credits
- Breakfast and lunch
- Welcome Reception
*Registration fee does not include travel arrangements or hotel accommodations
Space is limited to ensure plenty of hands-on learning, and labs DO sell out, so we encourage you to reserve your space as soon as possible. *Group discounts are available, please contact us here.
SDEP® (Sonographic Diagnostic Efficiency Protocol) is an innovative standardization of the sonographic process to maximize the image sets of traditional and alternative approaches and facilitate in-house or telemed evaluation. This protocol is repeatable by any type of sonographer with a rapid learning curve of standard and high-end views as it's the hallmark.
Breakfast & Lectures:
- Cardiology is so simple; It's just four main cardiac diseases!
- SDEP® Echo Progression.
- Doppler: Wow to adjust, and interpret.
- Degenerative mitral valve disease.
- DCM - what ultrasound can tell us!
- Congenital disease - Differentiating the dangerous from the harmless.
- Cats - another world: Does it really make a difference?
- Pulmonary hypertension: How not to miss it.
Welcome Reception: 5:00pm - 6:00pm
(onsite in our upstairs lounge
Saturday 11/7 Scanning Lab at SPVEC
Breakfast & Lecture:
• SDEP® Echo review
Scanning Lab: 9:30am-12:00pm
Lunch & Lecture: 12:00pm-1:30pm
• Help! I can't get that view!
Scanning Lab: 1:30am - 4:00pm
Sunday 11/8 Scanning Lab at SPVEC
Breakfast & Lecture: 8:00am - 9:30am
• Summary on Volume & Pressure overload
• Cardiology Quiz
Scanning Lab: 9:30am -12:00pm
Lunch & Lecture: 12:00pm -1:30pm
• Cliff notes on ECG for practitioners
Scanning Lab: 1:30pm - 4:00pm