Exemplary Case Studies
We have listed some of our most current and medically pertinent case studies for you to review. Please click the links below to review each case. If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to email us.
The image files are large in order to preserve quality, please be patient while they load. If video images fail to load, it is because you may need to download the appropriate codec and/or plugin for your browser. If you need assistance please contact support at:Contact Us
Please check back often as we will periodically add new case studies.
- Pixar H Patent ductus arteriosis, secondary pulmonic insufficiency 15_00130
- 07_00039 Genevieve C Invasive adrenal mass, pheochromocytoma likely
- 15_00128 Jada M Dilated cardiomyopathy, pulmonary hypertension
- 07_00025 Shorty H Adrenocortical adenoma *BK*
- 15_00049 Jasper A Mitral insufficiency, left atrial enlargement
- 07_00027 Coal O Invasive adrenal mass
- 09_00019 Duke L Cryptorchid
** Case studies with asterisks follow the bullet point format utilized in the upcoming textbook; Clinical Approach to Veterinary Sonographic Pathology: Small Animal and Exotics. Lindquist, Yanik, and Frank
This site is intended for educational and informative purposes only and does not intend to diagnose any specific disease process and takes no responsibility in the diagnosis of active cases that may be under the care of the user of Sonopath.com.