Tomie Timon, RDMS, RVT: Clinical Veterinary Sonographer; Technical Assistance
Certified: American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography – Abdominal, OB/GYN, Ophthalmology, Registered Vascular Technologist
Title: Owner: Animal Sounds Mobile Veterinary Sonography Service, Eugene, OR
Education: Certificate: Thomas Jefferson University DMS program, Philadelphia, PA, 1978; A.A.S. Radiologic Technology, SUNY Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, NY, 1976.
Origin: Oswego, NY
Residence: Eugene, Oregon USA
Practice Experience: Extensive ultrasound experience, both human and veterinary. This includes clinical, educational, and industrial. Relevant current experience:
- Animal Sounds, LLC: Current owner, operator of mobile veterinary ultrasound and eucation service
- Bellies, Hearts and Bones Imaging: Instructor for cardiac and general veterinary imaging. 2009-present (www.bhbimaging.com)
- Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Center, Portland, Oregon 2007-2009. Mobile cardiac sonographer and educator
- Southern Arizona Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center, Tucson, AZ 2004-2006
- Sound Technologies: Instructor and Applications Specialist, 2000-2004
RACE Provider: Basic through Advanced Abdominal and Echocardiographic programs offered to hospitals and clinics nationwide, on request. CE credits are issued on completion of the course.